BASIC TENETS OF OUR FAITH
- We believe in the triune God: Father, Jesus Christ His Son, and in His Holy Spirit.
- We believe we all fall short; we all fail; we all sin.
- We believe God loved us enough to send and sacrifice His dearly beloved Son so that our sin will no longer separate us from Him.
- We believe that salvation comes by grace alone through the finished work of Jesus Christ. God’s gift of faith allows us to see this truth.
- We believe the Bible is one complete and cohesive story of God’s redemptive love for us. It is the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine and conduct.
- We believe God’s Holy Spirit fills and empowers those who choose to believe in Jesus Christ.
- We are dependent upon God’s grace and upon the help and support of our family of believers. We cannot do life well without Him and without each other.
- We believe prayer is a vital part of our life and ministry.
- We believe this church is called by God to share and to show His love and His shalom for all His people. This calling extends beyond the walls of any church building and out into the community.
“Never water down the word of God, preach it in its undiluted
sternness. There must be unflinching loyalty to the word of God;
but when you come to personal dealings with your fellow men,
remember who you are — not a special being made up
in heaven, but a sinner saved by grace.”